Industrial Products and Services
San Diego's First Full Service Erosion Control Company
- BMP Selection, Design, Installation, Maintenance
- Site Inspections
- Water Quality Sampling
- Street Sweeping
- Onsite & Specialized Training
- Water Filtration
- Dust Control & Hydroseeding
- Legal Representation
GST's staff is truly some of the most highly trained and best in the SWPPP/Erosion Control industry. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small and mid-size local contractors, engineering firms and Federal, State and Local agencies. Our plans and field designs have been approved by the EPA, the Regional Water Quality Board, the Department of Wildlife, Fish and Game and the Army Corps of Engineers. We work to ensure you have exactly what you need.
#1 in Consulting, Controlling and Complying
With fines reaching well in excess of $30,000 per day for non-compliance, it has never been more important to choose the right company to design, engineer, inspect, install and ensure compliance with NPDES, SWPPP and Dust Control requirements.
GST is the right choice.
Jennifer Erler, QSD, QSP, CPESC, CESSWI
- Countless SWPPPs written, 100's of Inspections completed
- Experienced & Adaptable TrainerDanis Bechter, QSP, CESSWI
- 20+ Years as Director and Head Inspector of NPDES/SWPPP
program for City of Poway
- Oversight of Public Works/Civil Engineering InspectorsFrank Casteleneto, PE
- 25+ Years in design and engineering
- City Engineer for Auburn, CA, Thornton, CO and Poway, CAMandy Logan, CDT, OSP, CESSSWI
over a 24-year period
- SWPPP design, installation, inspection & trainingAnthony Palomarez, QSP, CESSWI
focused since 2004
- Leads BMP Installation & Maintenance crews
- Years of site compliance experienceMichael P. Duff, Esq.
- California/Federal Licensed
- NPDES, SWPPP & Environmental Law